Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Lucky Mom

She is asleep...no progress today or for the past three days with what we set out to do. This has given me the time to turn the TV off, and just focus on looking into her eyes, to get to where she is, what she is thinking. She is intense. Today, I probed, asked her "What makes you happy?" (you do mommy). What makes you sad? (not you Mommy), Good night my beautiful angel, I love you (good night my beautiful mommy, I love you). I am so blessed. I cannot ask for more, she is so capable of loving me. That is all for today, tomorrow is another doctor's appointment. She is ok, more than ok, and whatever is causing her to do what she is doing, we will get to the bottom of it. Whatever is going on we are going to work on. She tells me I am her favorite thing in life, (oops and Daddy too, she always says), she loves us so much and just wants to tell us all the time....we are so lucky to have such a loving and sweet child. I just want her to poop on the damn toilet! I would do anything!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:31 AM, Blogger kerry said…

    i am wishing you the best. you sound like such a wonderful mother, just by the fact that you feel so blessed, that you seem to know what a gift she is to you. i can only imagine how blessed she is also to have you in her life. i hope you find health and happiness. take care.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home