Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Vitality

Sometimes the only time I can write is if I handwrite in my journals, I might be at a park or in bed, no energy, but trying to squeeze something in that makes me feel better about the day. I am not blogging much lately because I am going on my vacation in a week, and usually it takes all my free time to plan and pack. Today I had the day off and picked my daugther up from preschool when the other moms did, and she ran over to me, nearly tackled me and proudly introduced me to everyone there, "this is MY MOM, she is MY BEST FRIEND and I am going to SPEND WITH HER TODAY...can we go to your work mommy and can I work there too and get a desk so I can spend with you at work...." How cute yet sad in a way. Well, we went shopping for a Halloween costume, she wanted Sleeping Beauty, I knew I would pay twice as much as Target where I work, if I went to the costume store in town, but did not want to go into the store I worked in on my day off (my first rule about days off!). We found it, and then we went to get lobsters and scallops for dinner, what a wonderful day!



1 Comments:

  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Sweet Memories,
    I love the cranberry-colored ink! I really enjoy reading your handwritten entries. Your drive to create is so evident in the lines that you write. I wish you could publish a picture of your LIVE and CREATE pieces in your house. The two most important people in your life -- husband and daughter -- seem to fill you with vitality. I look forward to reading more.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home