Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

First Chakra...Foundation






Once again, you will have to double click on images to be able to read..one of these days I will figure this all out...still cant get the posting thing down..the first page is the last....so you can read them in that order...need to get off to work this morning...finished the first chapter of the book that I am reading to help me figure out how I can acheive better balance within myself and my surroundings. I want this to be a new day, I want to be relieved of the stresses at work, I want to love everything around me without dispespecting anyone and anything. When I get stressed, it comes out in many ways. I hosted a birthday party for my little girl this weekend, something that I think of all year round, because I just love her to death, and I love having parties for children...it was fun...there were a total of 50 people there, 22 kids...it took a lot of hard work going into it, but I just love to see everyone enjoying their time with their little ones...a lot of people say I over do things, but I just love being creative and love seeing people interact with eachother and having a good time. I am onto the next step in life here, I want to give my little one a sibling, but life over the past five years has been such an adjustment, I want to feel ready for the next step in life....and I dont...mostly because of my weight...I am going to join Weight Watchers tonight even though it interferes with me watching my little one doing Karate, daddy will have to just be there for her...I need to do this for myself..I am 25 pounds heavier than I was five years ago when I got pregnant with K. I am a bit stressed this morning going to work, I have a new position and have to address some issues and some new programs and sometimes I feel like my brain is fried and I have to struggle with the information. I used to be able to get up in front of hundreds of people in a suit, feel good and come out with great results, and now I am struggling just learning and communicating some new cash register software....hmmm...cant even figure that all out...something must be wrong with me... I need to focus..I need to let go of my old position at work and stop worrying why it isnt the same as it was when I was doing it...I need to stop taking responsibility for others....I need to motivate people to do well for themselves and stop trying to tackle this on my own...delegate..isnt that what management is all about? I need to invest time in others and stop letting all this get to me....I am having a meeting with my team today..I want it to be positive..enlightening...fun...but I am having a hard time pulling my things together this morning just to get out the door....iron clothes, karate outfits, pack lunches, literally leaving the house at 630 am and not coming home until 800 pm stresses me out....sorry but it does....I need to find a better routine I think...I am exhausted

2 Comments:

  • At 4:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Good morning Sweet Memories,

    I started reading you post and really identify with so much that you express -- especially the part about leaving the house early and coming home late. I'm late for work, but wanted to let you know that I can't wait to read the rest of your words today at work. Naughty naughty. See handwriting instead of typing is so poignant and personal and kind of immediate. More later.

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said…

    I think moving away from family and starting over is one of the bravest things a person can do but it is very unbalancing. When I moved to the west coast without a forwarding address a week after I got married, it took months to realize I had actually made it and was OK.

    You sound like you have a real game plan for your life! Here's to being healthy, taking care of you and listening to your body.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home