Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

A long but fullfilling day



I like to handwrite sometimes in bed, it is the only place lately where I can get some peace, but I was falling asleep as I was writing last night, I was beat. Today I woke up feeling horrible, made a doctors appt for tomorrow...not soon enough..hope I can get through today without stressing about how I have been feeling lately....I have fibroid tumors which I think are affecting the way I feel worse and worse each month, so hopefully I can explain this to my doctor again tomorrow and see what she can suggest other than the latest response, we will see how it goes....well, its not going, it sucks to be a woman sometimes....(again, if you double click, you can see my writing better..still have not mastered this all yet, but I dont let it hold me back!)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger andria said…

    Well, when I started feeling bad and my dr. wanted to look at my fibroids and schedule a hysteroscopy. We were all set and I went in for preop ultrasound and they found a baby in there instead of a fibroid.

    Hope yours aren't too bad.

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger kerry said…

    thank you for your comment on my blog. it's so comforting to log on and find some words of encouragement or understanding or anything at all... some connections that matter more to me than i thought they could. i hope you are feeling better. take care. your pages are beautiful, they make me want to carry markers with me next time i try to write.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home