Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

August


Over the past four years, we have gotten three families together for a few days/week in the beginning of August. All families travel a lot, and the best part is the kids are all different ages, but they all get along so well. K had a ball last year, and remembers every detail of her trip to the Cape. This year we are all going camping for a weekend. I simply cannot wait. I cannot wait to see her playing along with the children of the girls I have known for over 15 years! It is so laid back, we just laugh and go with the flow of what the day will bring. We have never gone camping all together, but it is an affordable trip for everyone. We have a camper, and really dont get to use it much, so it will be fun to be in it again....we also are bringing a tent for one of the families....I am excited to do this, but haven't still decided what I am doing with my trip to WDW. My hubby says go, he has an estimate to work on that he has not found the space or time to do, and with us away, he would be able to accomplish this task stress free. I try to give him the space when necessary. In the past four years since he started his business, he has only asked one other time...so I know it is necessary. He balances his work and family life so well, I admire him....and love him for that....still deciding...taking the dog to the vet today so we will see what happens there and tomorrow will be a day that i will have to pack for both trips and go grocery shopping for our camping trip..I am on schedule, I wrote a list last week and did EVERYTHING, including eating healthy and exercising! I am psyched!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home