Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tuesday


Today I went to go see a dear friend in Plymouth....she vacations once a year down there, sits by the pool and goes to Isaacs for dinner...she is with her husband part of the trip and then with her mom the other part....each year that she goes, I spend Tuesday of that week with her by the pool...it was great to see her....she now works for the same company I do, this is our third job together! She was thinking today what will be our next one! I made her a basket so she could have fun with it in her hotel room...little note cards, chocolates wrapped in pretty paper, a journal...little candies wrapped pretty....she loves each and every thing in life, and I had fun with this...we chatted about our friendship....how dear we are to eachother, and how our traditions we have together are so sweet....we have been doing the hotel thing for four years now....and we see eachother at least once more for our annual Holiday Party...just 8 of us...sometimes it is nowhere near the holidays! Because most of us are in retail! The last was a sendoff to a dear friend, J, he moved to Florida to open up a Nordstroms...we are all so connected...especially Me and D....our last venture will be to open a gift store, somewhere most likely on the south shore of Massachusetts...we had a wonderful time....it is so strange that we have gotten so close over the years, like we have know eachother for a lifetime...like we are sisters...I am grateful in my lifetime that I got a chance to have such a wonderful relationship with her...unconditional friendship....(oh and with my posts, a few people have said that they cant see the writing or the pics, double click away and I think it will make it larger)...I just did it and I can see the little items better:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home