Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Today

Live for Today, Not for To Tomorrow.....this is what I will have to go by....and not yesterday either....when I was pregnant, I had an amazing dream that I will have to write about....my little seed growing inside of me, 'the wise child' in my dream, took me to the 'mountain' and spoke these words to me..I had a rough pregnancy and thought something bad was going to happen to me or K...I was actually surprised that she was 'ok' when she was born...I thought the worse....and with all the prayers, and reike that my mom did when I was pregnant, when she stayed with me for two months to care for me, things went well...one little birth defect that I will share at a later time...nothing dramatic, just something that we will live with....she has the best doctor in the world for it, he is the chief at one of the most reknown hospitals in Boston..so K is in good hands....we have accepted that.........so here is what is bothering me today and affecting my spirits.....I called my mom to tell her about someone that had passed away....while I was working this weekend, My hubby visited our favorite breakfast joint, we have been going for 11 years, and our fav waitress has been serving us, we followed her to the new restaurant when the old one burned down...we became close with her....My hubby sent contractors over to her house and fixed some things for her, I believe he footed the bill too, he does this when he sees people suffering, he is amazing like that...her daughter used to work there too, she is 19 now, but took on a different career as a hair dresser, my hubby goes to her for his cuts...she makes him even more handsome than he is...we used to listen to our waitress, I will call her 'Angel'...for privacy purposes....she would give us articles of fundraisers she would coordinate for Cystic Fibrosis for her daughter, my hubbys hairdresser, she would talk to us about her experiences at the hospital K goes to for her birth defect...her wonderful experience with Reike with her daughter and alternative medicine, anything she could do to help her daughter...like we would all do....we gave her holiday bonuses as tips, we loved Angel..well I should say we Love Angel.....because she is still with us....she wants us to believe that...she suffered for a year, and she wrote a beautiful passage, I believe it was hers, there is no author attatched to it...if it isn't, I apologize for posting it and not giving credit to the author....but I have to believe this.....angel is the sun today, she is sound of the birds singing....I cant say the words, she is no longer to physically take care of her daughter....I will miss her smile, her words, I will see her someday...and her daughter will too....I am having trouble posting her words....but I will in the next post.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home