Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Vacation Part 2

Ok, so I traded my timeshare in this year and they called today to say they had a two bedroom available on the cape...last minute cancellation, when I found out where it was, I said, hmmm that is the one we own, and someone traded it back...well, we bought the timeshare for trading purposes only. We dont really like the place, not our style, but it was a good deal, valid for our lifetime and we use it when we go away other places....BUT it is close, reasonable to drive and just hang for a few days...we have a trip to WDW for the family planned in Oct, so there is no reason why I have to rush there...the timeshare we are staying in doesn't have a lot to it, really the place to sleep, eat, swim......but wouldnt you know it is extremely close to where Melba is having her gathering next year, check it out justBe...connected and as you read in her post, we tried to hook up a few weeks back, and she wasnt feeling well....hmmm...kinda funny how the only place available happens to be so close to where she is having this event...wierd? meant to be? Hopefully we can get together and maybe visit that scrapbook store she wrote about...and go check out the hotel...I have girlfriends already lined up to come down with their kids and spend each a night with us, so we will have visitors throughout the week, and we will leave to go camping the following weekend....now I just have to cancel my airline tickets and get a credit toward the next trip...so, I finally decided, Cape Cod it is....and I am at peace finally with my decision..... the girls on the cape...it will be so much fun having little sleepovers with Kaylas friends....making beaded necklaces, using the new stamps I bought to make her birthday cards, finishing up some scrapbooks, I can do all of this when she is sleeping at night....it will be fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home