Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Bug Party



I am planning a bug/garden party for Kaylas 5th, every year I get crazy with the party and this year is even worse, because she already has a group of friends, and now she is in preschool and I am stuck as to who I should invite, last year her class is all going to Kindergarden, and this year she has a whole new class. I may invite just the three girls that were part of the summer program that she hung around with a lot. I have such a feeling of being misplaced due to this school thing, I know that this year, I will get more involved with the parents and playdates with the kids at school, but for now, since her birthday is so close to the beginning of school, I will just go with the usual gang and maybe have a small Halloween party for the kids in her class at a later date, or even a little holiday craft party...obsessing already..I was up all night getting her invitations ready...started making them..Didn't take long after I got rolling with them..just need to make the little nets that dont take much time .....had fun with it...I just have to get everything down on paper and figure out the plans, I will have my parents and some other family in town, so it gets a bit hectic around her birthday, but its also nice, because it is the last horrah before the holidays, and since I am in retail, when I do these things, I do them big because I go into my busy time and usually cant do much around the winter months..... keeps me creative and busy doing things I like to do.....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home