Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Busy Week

I have not been blogging..busy week...inventory at work and more doctors appointments, and K has a little issue with sick belly for a few days....prune juice and sprite concoction going on this morning..hope it works, as nothing else has...Went for an ultrasound that I will hear more about next week (how many fibroids, etc...) My friend that I was supposed to go away with tomorrow to Storyland is in the hospital, another one of my friends had a sudden death in the family...then my neighbor called to let me know her dilemma....her MIL took her kids for the day and as she was packing her cooler to go to the beach alone, her dog got into her cooler and ate her salad, now that is trauma....as we speak, it sounds like K has just taken care of her business....prune juice works much better than suppositories ladies...so all of these unexpected events have taken me away from blogging this week....oh, and I ran out of hairspray...so I have nothing to control my boufannte today.... when I went to the grocery store to buy prune juice, I picked up mousse instead? how can you confuse mousse with hairspray....guess it wasnt meant to be....so my hair will be big today...but the most important thing is that I have to send flowers to my friend that just lost her uncle, check in on my friend in the hospital...and hug K for all she has gone through these past few days with her belly being hurt....all other things can rest aside! Thanks for listening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home