Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Monday, September 04, 2006

True Balance



In order to post this, I have to get it done now, in spite of time. If you double click on the writing, you can read it larger. The right hand side is page one. I know I will get better at this, but for now, this is what I will post. Life is a balancing act today, so I will just close my eyes and pray that I can prioritize what is important. Can't wait to start reading the book!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said…

    I sense that self-nurturance is a big issue for you that would help your spirit and balance very much. I'm so glad that you're also participating in The True Balance Project!

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    I loved being able to hear your voice through your handwriting as well as your words. That was a cool way to post your thoughts. I love that you surrounded those thoughts with hearts because it feelsl like you need a whole lot of loving for you.

    I hope that working on this first chakra helps you fill up your energy well and find gentle loving self-care that feeds your spirit.

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Pauline,

    I really related to your image of feeling drained. It was so great to see your handwriting and all the hearts. I sense a very gentle self in you who wants to care lovingly for the drained other self. I'll look forward to seeing your thoughts on chapter one.

     
  • At 4:43 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    drained is the theme of the comments you have all left for me..yes yes yes..I feel drained! I need to take care of myself....! Cant wait to find the time to read maybe at night this weekend..thank you thank you for all of your comments! I feel good with your advice! I want this book so much to help me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home