Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Sunday


Yesterday I had a great day, went to http://www.snipits.com/ for a haircut, to kohls to use a coupon (have not used one in years! free 10.00!); to http://www.cubbysclub.com/ for lunch and met my hubby after he had a job estimate (I told him he had an 'option' out, because a friend of mine called and asked if we wanted to go to the movies, and I told him that we wouldnt be too lonely if he decided he was too busy, but when he pulled up, I had that little sweet feeling inside like a little girl waiting to see if the boy she liked was going to be hanging around!); then we went to see http://www.barnyardmovie.com/home.html. It was a sweet day, we all had fun. Cubby's clubhouse is an awesome place to go, the only one where your kids just run around, play, and you can sit and enjoy a salad! Mark was cute he took care of ordering everything and was like the host, it was so sweet, taking charge of the playdate. K enjoys being around other kids and rarely wants alone time, she gets so excited when she gets to know other kids....the other day she asked me where Efan was (Ethan, melbas son) and she wanted to see him and Maggie to sing the Sticky Sticky bubble gum song (http://www.bealivebelievebeyou.com/believe/....melbas blog).... I never did write about our get together, I love Hyannis and for those of you that will be attending http://www.bealivebelievebeyou.com/justbeconnected/, you will just absolutely love the town in which it is to be held. It was hot, and we had all the kids, but we were able to visit the scrapbooking store, there is also a bead store that looked wonderful from the window. I spend at least a few days down that area a year, and October will be the perfect time of year, the crowds will be gone and if anyone decides to stay a few days before/after there is so much to do there....Melba is very driven in her idea and she has taken on such a beautiful endeavor to gather us all together....Her ideas are breathtaking, and I was lucky to have a day with her and see her ideas. Thanks Melba! Well, today I had to call in sick, K is not feeling well, so we are venturing to the doctors. I need to be with her today and never knowing what my boss will say (they have changed so so many times), he was very agreeable and said, look, you dont have to say anymore, just take care of your child and call me and let me know how things go, if you need to take the whole day off, just do so, don't worry. So, with that said, I will care for her today and be at her side, we are going through something very tough, and I feel awful for her. We need to get to the bottom of it, as she suffered over the weekend a lot. I know that Target is busy with back to school shoppers, but I will have to make it up to my team and pitch in some other time. K is my focus today. She needs me more than anyone does today. I will maybe get some decorations ready for her party, the ones I scanned will be scattered on the table cloths (I got some cheap shower curtains for table cloths, they are heavier!)...well, off to get ready to go see the doctor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home