Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Monday, October 09, 2006

GoodBye for a week

We are heading for Disney World until Sunday, celbrating my 39th birthday down there. Today Mark bought me a nice new digital with a cute printer, etc...need some technology lessons on how to! We will catch a flight tonight, I get so worked up when I leave. My True Balance Book is coming along with me, I plan on doing some soul searching while I am away. There are a lot of things I need to start doing to try to relax and stop worrying about so much. I want to start creating lots of goodies for the holidays, so maybe while I am away, I will write and read and plan....I am realizing from my writing that I just worry too much about too much, and even things I have no control over. I want to start sharing more positive things on my blog. My hubby just informed me all of our computers are linked together and that he reads my blog all of the time, just never mentioned it. I asked him if his feelings were hurt by anything I said, and he explained not at all. Potato Print gave me some advice in my last post, she left a comment telling me a bit about how she explains things to her hubby. I have been more gentle with Mark, Thank you for your advice! It is working and going to make my travels more fun! Iill tell you, to me blogging is therapy! People listen, they learn about you, and they guide you, and that is what I need and have longed for....My next vacation wont be to WDW, we go a lot, and after getting a little more in touch with my creative side, well, I would rather be browsing around some antique store! I cant wait to write, and post what I have written while on vacation....I am also sticking to my diet! yeah! Oh, I have some bad news, none of my clothes fit! I had to change my outfit several times, and all those cute capris and shorts that were snug last time we went, well, they are loose! yeah baby!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Sweet Memories,
    I will miss reading you while you are gone. It sounds like a fun get-away. I'm jealous of your loose capris. I'm so honored that you mentioned my 2 cents!

    Also, it's really sweet that your husband reads your blog. Mine is almost completely uninterested. He feels like it's a woman's world.

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said…

    I will miss you too! Sorry I've been away, been busy too.

    I find that being gentle with the hubby is a great way to start communicating again and I also put him on little errands and then hug him like crazy for doing them. He loves that! He loves feeling needed without me being needy.

    Happy birthday! I hope you have a fantastic time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home