Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Hurt Soul

I felt empty yesterday, and was feeling guilty about it. Something happened that just put me into a state where I just gave up on the day. I have every other weekend off, now I feel incomplete and drained going back to work this morning. I have been struggling with sleeping, and have been very irritable lately. I don't want to be this way. Sometimes it is easier to pull myself out of this pit, I am trying hard today. I hope that my sensitivity towards others will remain a part of me today. Last night it did not, I yelled at Kayla because she did not go to bed until 10pm. I am suffering over it today. I love her so much and know I hurt her greatly. When she gets up this morning, all I can do is promise to myself and her I will never do it again. I wish I could handle more and want to, but feel I do the best with what I have. I need to keep some sort of sense of myself today and consider all others along the way. It is hard to get moving today. I want my heart to be complete.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger dannybug said…

    10:00 pm? My voice would have been horse by then! No really, every parent in America (even the ones we think are like Martha Stewart) have those days and nights.

    Just remember to go back and plant a kiss on the check when she is sleeping. It will make you smile and feel good inside. Besides, her persistance is a great strenght she gets from her great mom!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home