Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Teacher's gifts

Today I had to decide what to get Kayla's four teachers for end of the year gifts, even though she will be there during the summer and is not graduating to kindergarten. I filled sun tea jars from an idea I heard about with crystal light and did different tages on them. They came out cute, I bought lemons and limes to top off with the day that I will drop them off. I also decorated some composition note books. I tried to do these 'teacherly' and not so artistically, maybe that is an excuse that I just am not as talented as I would like to be! It was fun, that is all that counts. Now onto a baby shower gift and two little girl birthday gifts. If I don't do something creative, I just don't feel like I am giving from my heart, can't wait to wrap the notebooks! I have lots of blogging to catch up on! Yikes!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home