Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day






I will post my journal entries that I wrote on the beach today, but if I don't get started soon, I will not get anywhere! These pics were taken today in Plymouth, my writing later will explain my love for this town. The day was peaceful. I needed this day, it was worth the wait, everything was perfect. No stress, time to write, time to breathe....These pics are of Plymouth Rock, the Mayflower, a little tug boat we saw, and the back of our boat where Mark zip tied the flag that Kayla picked out at the Christmas Tree Shop....more later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home