Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Friday's Finds - Lonesome Rainy Days



My second attempt at participating in something through blogging, hope it works! This is my entry for friday's finds. Today it was rainy and my husband wanted to go to the Mall. I don't like the MALL because I work there all week, and I just would prefer to rummage around somewhere. I didn't need anything and just was not in the mood, but went anyway because Kayla wanted a new Build a Bear. We went down to Plymouth MA after the mall and did a little antiquing. I didn't know where to start, I have not been in years. I have enough furniture, etc. and was not sure what I was looking for. Something sweet. I found this postcard and I thought it sort of described how I feel. I always think that my feelings are different from everyone, and have always found it hard to connect with others that understand me. My husband gave me some space while I went through some old cards. I found a few that I liked. My daughter found a doll in a little rocking chair that she is sleeping with now. I shall take a picture of it later! I did not realize that one of the post cards was a little girl with an umbrella and a doll, just like Kayla today! I want some more sweet 'me' moments, I want to experience more with my family doing things I love to do, and having them appreciate them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home