Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Day one of a New Adventure

An acquaintance introduced me to blogging, and I have committed over and over to connect with her and have her help me start my blog. I was feeling empty this morning and decided to try to set it up myself, and I am hoping this is successful. I want to find more time for creatively expressing myself and connecting with women that may have experienced some of the same struggles I have with work and family life balance, indecision, and guilt about decisions I have made in my life. I ran into my friend while I was working this weekend, and knew that I was in the environment that I could not express myself the way I wanted to. She gave me a hug when I saw her, that I needed, but I didn't get to tell her how I was truly feeling. Wouldn't it have been great if she was visiting my dream gift shop and I could sit and have tea with her! Someday, someway, I will put my passions ahead of my guilt and my need to please others, and find a better place to be! Melba, I hope I have done this right and thank you for reaching out! I will start my day with a more positive approach because of this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home