Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Friday, May 05, 2006

My First Tag!

My first tag! Tagged by firstborn wanted to get so creative on this one, but I will just have to settle for words, wanted to incorporate something fun, just didn't have the time today!
5 things in My Fridge
Lots of diet pepsi (caffinne addiction)
Crystal Light Peach Tea (more caffinne)
Weight Watchers Yogurt (haven't tried it yet)
Juice boxes for playdates (lots of friends over all the time!)
Lots of dried up rotten fruit (my hopes everyday to have more!)

5 things in My Purse
Lots and lots of Target debit receipts
A loose roll of quarters because I don't like using debit cards at Dunkin Donuts
Juice box
Carmex for chapped lips
a few of my husbands combs that he is always looking for
5 Things in My Closet

Lots of red and khaki clothes (work)
Calvin Klein jeans
Clothes that are a size too small
Few piles of dirty laundry
wrinkle free button down liz claiborne shirts
5 Things in My Car

Voter Registration receipt, finally felt educated enough to register
empty Dunkin Donuts bag (had a bagel yesterday on the way to work)
Stuffed bunny about 3 ft. tall, don't know why it is here, my husband bought it DVD player for long road trips
Herbie soundtrack, we sing the 'Magic' song on the way to school

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home