Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

My Tiger Girl

I wanted to try some new things, since I am new to blogging, so I tried out a picture here which is one of my favorites, because Kayla is living free with Daddy down in Disney World. They went last year the day after Thanksgiving on a whim, booked it on the way home from spending the holidays with my family in New York. Two hours after getting back home, they were on a plane. I adore my husband for just doing things and not thinking about all the details that I do. He gets up and goes! I have obsessed all day over my trip to New York this weekend, but after I saw this picture, I know how much fun we will have when we get to our destination.
Be Free, Be Wild, live life, this is what this picture tells me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home