Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Agnieskzka's Birthday







On June 3rd it will be my sister in laws birthday...she lives in New York with my brother. They officially started dating on the day that my daughter was born. She's originally from Poland. She is a lovely lovely woman and she always asks me to paint her boxes and decopague them ( I don't even know how to spell). I love making and decorating boxes...I do it before I even buy the gift...I always match the gift with the packaging, however, whoops, this time not so coordinated! I got her a pretty skirt from old navy and a few tank tops along with a belt. She looks good in everything, but mostly gets dressed very fashionably for her job. This outfit will be for kicking around (not like my worn out sweat pants and a tshirt!). I had to cut my time short on the gift because I spent so much time decorating. Her box is the one in the middle, but the other two I keep my pens and stamps in....I know there are a lot of techniques out there, but these are just so simple. Glue, paint and scrapbook paper! I made some journals for Kaylas teachers for next week (end of officially school year, but they keep her all summer! along with a few others!) I had a package of 'wallies' and used them on the box and the journals....they were just not so perfect flowers that had the glue already on the back of them...all you have to do is wet with a sponge! So, my sister in law loves my boxes and always asks for them....I love that she gets excited...she is an incredible woman,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home