Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Mixed Media Memoirs - What I have learned Since....

This weeks Mixed Media Memoirs topic is What I have learned from Mixed Media Memoirs .
Melba Be Alive Believe Be You introduced me to blogging. I have to thank her because for so many years, I have thought that I have not had time to journal anymore. Now that I am back to it, I feel more complete. I am usually in a rush when I post, as I am now, so this took me no time, but I wanted to thank her. I met Mary Ann follow your bliss also, who is just a doll, her art is so sweet. These two women have taught me that there are others that enjoy the sweet things in life, and that there are others that have the same passions I have. I cannot wait to meet them at justBe...inspired!! These two women are amazing and have helped me to reach down to my soul and use my passion for the things I love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home