Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Connect with Friends

I introduced my blog to a friend that I have known since high school, and through out the years we have kept in touch in different ways, phone calls, cards, a few visits to see her in Florida. We love to travel to Florida and do at least a few times a year and the past few visits, we have just not connected. I hope to see her in October for our birthdays. She will know when she sees this post what I mean. I truly think of her often and know what she meant when she said she wanted to be taken to a different place. Bonnie, lets think each day as getting closer to getting our little munchkins together. I am so proud of what you have done with your life and will close my eyes and think of our time that we will be able to spend together in October. I am so lucky to have a sweet friend that understands me...thank you for all your emails lately. They help me to think back to our years of friendship....to me, being a new mom (you) only adds another sweet dimension to our lives together...I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home