Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Uncle J


Uncle J, you work so hard, I remember the last time your goddaughter came to see you, you showed her your fish pond and you both were so intense for an hour looking at all the fishies and feeding them. I love everything you have done with your home and your life...I want more time to enjoy it with you. This picture was taken last summer when we visited. Kayla has some very cute memories with her god father. We tried to arrange a get together and meet halfway this weekend, but he will be working. We will meet the others and send pics. I want to plan a day with my bro, I want to spend some time with him...I thought if we chose a place in the middle it would relieve the stress of an overnight visit. It will be about 2 hours for each of us. I thought we are just meeting for the day, don't have to entertain eachother....so far there are a lot of us meeting tomorrow....I just want to be with family, I miss them everyday and dream of our times together....and I miss my bro...I want Kayla to know more and see more of her family....she is a love and is so intense on spending time with them....I won't post for a few days, will be working late tonight and leaving early tomorrow...have a great weekend!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    who is Rockypointrees? I think it is amazing that some mysterious person is reading..someone that I obviously must know....you must tell me! I tried to click into your name, but no blog connected! I thought at first it was Laura, but then she has seen John at his wedding and a cookout.....:) For some reason, I think this is Donna?! I dont know why, I just have some wierd sense.....

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    ok B, how would I ever guess! You crack me up! I LOVE the emails you send me, reminds me of the laughing fits we have on the phone! How many of those have we had?! Enough to last a lifetime! Cant WAIT to see you in October baby! Whew! We have a LOT to celebrate!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home