Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Sweet Summer Splish Splash



I hope you find these B. Can you see Cole and Kayla swimming around together...well, just imagine, we are sitting by the pool sipping cool drinks, and the guys are entertaining the kids in the pool! Hey, what a way to celebrate our birthdays! Yes! Cannot wait! I wanted to put this one up for you before I fly out of here.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:34 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    yes we will, and I cannot wait...wish you were closer...but we have always felt close through our chats and emails...hugs to your love

     

Post a Comment

<< Home