Sweet Memories

I am a career woman with one child, striving to find a better balance between life/work. I enjoy documenting memories, and am striving to get more creative with sharing them with others. I struggle with making decisions, and am seeking a stronger support system and want to learn from others' experiences. I want to connect more with those that have a sweet sensitive spirit.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy Easter


I did it, I managed to work another retail holiday weekend and still make time to take K to see the Easter Bunny at the mall before work today. I am so glad I did, because little miss thanked me on the way home, "Mommy thank you so much for taking me to see the Easter Bunny, and for getting my picture taken, I love my pictures". My daughter is always so grateful and appreciative. Every single person she saw at the mall, she would stop to tell them she was on her way to see the Easter Bunny and she would go on and on with so much to say. She is my little bunny. We made these cute little felt bunnies all dressed with different bows in their hair, necklaces, that she put all around the foam spring houses that we made. She llllllloves them. Whenever she says the word Love, she drags the L out..LLLLLLLLLove...I LLLLLLLove that she does this..I bought her a pair of cute shoes the other day, she said I llllllllllllllllove my shoes....well, I hope everyone has a Happy Easter if you celebrate it....

3 Comments:

  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger nyjlm said…

    what a sweet little girl you have!

    I'm sending you a journal for the CAC swap! Send me an email with your snail-mail address
    nyjlm 1970 at gmail dot com

     
  • At 5:09 AM, Blogger photoholly said…

    I hope your little one does well with her procedure. I'll be thinking of you both. Hugs for you {{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger winnsangels said…

    Hi Beautiful,
    I LLLLLLLLove this post and this photo of K. She is so precious. I'm thinking of you often and will especially try to keep her AND you in my prayers for her procedure.
    If you have a moment you can check my blog with a couple of journal pages posted. I've mentioned you and K.
    Angels be with you,
    Much love,
    Wendy XO

     

Post a Comment

<< Home